Saturday, May 23, 2009

last night was funny which was 5-22-09


last night i had a small little barbeque at my house. the reason for the barbeque is because my parents wanted to set up my aunty(not really i just call her aunty for respect) with someone that works with my dad. but then so there was like seven of them like drunk already. by the time it was 10:30. Also drunk people conversations are funny even though that im not supose to be evsdropping on the conversation. they always seem to be 1 person thats drinking so much,1 person that is swearing ,1 person thats not drinking becasue they have to drive home, and 2 people that is having there own little conversation. but while all the adult were drinking up a storm outside I was on the inside watching the little kids. one of the kids i was watching was so cute if he put on a basket ball jersey he would look like a mini me of zac efron, he has like the zac efron hair. And also it was cuter when he was drawing because he said i want to make a picture and then he drew a picture of me and him but he was wearing a football clothes. And then after all the kids were sleeping i went up stairs in my room trying to fall asleep buyt still i can hear the drunken conversation downstairs, so i was just drawing after that. but when my dad called me i just pretended that i was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment