Monday, May 18, 2009

Asian History Month

Hello Everybody that is reading this. Its been a good month so far in the month of may which is Asian history Month just like how feburary is black History month. I would like to spread the word of asian history month because little people know about this awareness. my month has been good but down fall is that i have a japanese project and a science project do in a week. Sometimes I dont fell like doing anything just sleeping. I remember Once i never do 1 of my science projects but i did really good on a summative and I got a "b". I was amazed. But the only reason i got a "b" is beacuse the science project grade was going toward my homework grade but homework is only like 10% of the grade so that how I got woping B. Oh yah!!! also in the month of may I got a Dog. Let me tell you the story of this dog. First it was my sisters friends dog and she was filipino. And they were going to eat the dog but my sister wanted it so she got it. Im not saying all filipinos eat dogs. the dog is a terrior lab. and its name is "Tupac" just because it black dont blame me my sister named the dog. But I wanted to name the dog "adobo" which is a filipino dish. i only wanted to name it that because it would be a funny name. and also im joining the color guard whaich is the people that wave the flags around behind the marching band. And tomorrows try outs im so nervous kind of. ivee been practicing for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment