Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In the Moring


Today is a Tuesday. its currently 5:12am right now and I woke up around 5:00. And the only reason I wake up this early is beacuse i want to pracice for color guard. But I guess Im too lazy to do that right now hahaha :). And today Is the big day for tryouts. Im so Happy. Also I My little calabash cousin made a picture for me. And it was so cute.And now its 5:12am right now in Hawaii.Also this weekened was alright I had to stay in waikiki for like 3hrs 1/2. Because my cousin daniel wanted my dad to use his trck to drop them off at their prom which is in waikiki. and then we had to wait for the for the longest time. actually I enjoy waikiki even though Everything is so expensive and I cant even buy anything. I really dont like this because since we are on an island it prices of every thing would be sightly higher and also since theres alot of tourists in waikiki the prices go higher too. But I like the tourist its funny how sometimes they dress. And i dont get why people wear the so called "Aloha shirt" or " hawaiian shirt". There nothing really hawaiian about it ecept that it has flowers and trees and beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment