Monday, June 8, 2009

My begining of summer vacation


This year is starting off to be a good year with me kind of getting better grades and also with me joinging the marching band (color guard). And I have just finished school last friday:). by the way the last day of middle school was veryemotional for everybody at my school. Even some of the teachers was crying a little. i hope this will be a good summer. Tomorrow i have color guard practice , i kind of really dont want to go because i heard tuesdays is when we do like a lot of excersising but at the same time i do want to go. And on wednesday i have a funeral to go to but even though i go to like 1 0r 2 funerals a year i dont ever cry because i never really knew the person that died and had a relationship with them. And also on friday im supposed to go to Kona on friday but i dont want to. So i have to sleep at my grandparents house for the weekend because my parents are going to go. And thats all i know that i have to do for the rest of the summer ohh yah i forgot i also have marching band(color guard) practice on tuesdays and thursdays 5:30 to 8:30 but i dont know if i havee to go to saturday practices yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment