Tuesday, April 7, 2009

how i stumbled along to the wonder girls music


well during the yer 2008 I was watching T.V. and I was just flipping through the chanels. Then I saw this korean music show.And it was the show "music core" and it was Son Dam Bi performing her song "crazy". And i really liked her song so I kept watching.And then the nextact up was the Wonder girls performing their son "nobody". Then ever since then i really liked the wonder girls because of their singing and preforming sons and i like alot of the songs that they sing I like the meanings many of their song.And thats how I got in to the wonder girls music. And thats a fraction of why i wanted to learn korean to understand what their saying and another reason I dont want to say. And for the first words i knew how to say in korean was "i love you" the reason why i learned that first is because alot of songs i first listened to in korean mostly was love songs. and for the first thing i knew how to write in korean is . . . . . another BIG story Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment